The Gottman Method: Approach to Couples Therapy involves a thorough assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of couples. Each couple will be given assessments by the therapist to evaluate areas of growth. The Gottman Method has been compiling research for several years on couples, where therapists now can apply specific evidence-based interventions like The Sound Relationship House Theory. The Gottman Method educates on The Four Horseman of the apocalypse and other tools for communication. The goals of Gottman style counseling is navigating conflicting communication, enhancing intimacy, developing mutual respect, removing the barrier of stagnancy, and creating more understanding and empathy within your relationship(s).
- Sometimes your family is struggling, and you are still capable and deserving of compassion.
- It is Gottman Method’s mission to help families to have greater love and healthier relationships.
- The Gottman Method aims to do ongoing research to understand relationships and develop specific interventions to help couples.
- I understand that the human family is in crisis and that all individuals and couples are welcome.
- It is my mission to reach out to families to help create and maintain greater love and health in relationships.
- My goal is to give accessible services to all races, religions, classes, cultures, sexual orientations, and ethnicity.
Want to learn more about working with me? I provide a free 20-minute consultation through Calendly. I look forward to speaking with you to help you on your journey to healing. Schedule with me today!